Sailesh's blog

I have finally decided to join the blogsphere and publish my thoughts to the world.. Lets see if anyone is listening..

Monday, January 30, 2006

First Day and a Kosmix article!

Today was my first day at Kosmix. Spent a bunch of time on the every present paperwork changing all my benefits, entering my name and address in a gazillion places. Jeez, what we need is one application that I can put in my name, phone number and some of the relevant particulars and it should fill in that stuff for every form.

Anyway, it was a cool but low key day. Got of to a decent start I think, with my computer mostly setup and stuff. Now its on to figure out what I am really supposed to be doing there.

BTW: here is a cool article on the company: silicon beat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home