Sailesh's blog

I have finally decided to join the blogsphere and publish my thoughts to the world.. Lets see if anyone is listening..

Monday, March 06, 2006

My impressions of Bangalore

So I was in Bangalore for 2 days. My impression was of a city growing very fast in terms of money and people but not in terms of infrastructure. There is talk of citywide wireless access but roads and electricity infrastructure isnt there! The housing market in Bangalore is in the typical asian skyrocket mode. Just like Hongkong and KL, prices here have shot through the roof! Current prices for a luxury apartment are about Rs: 2800 per sq feet (~ Us $ 63). This is twice the price it was 2 years ago! Not even in California does the price double in 2 years!!

Still its less than the CA price of ~$ 375 per sq feet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home