Sailesh's blog

I have finally decided to join the blogsphere and publish my thoughts to the world.. Lets see if anyone is listening..

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Heading back to the US

Am heading back to the US from a thoroughly fun but exhausting trip. I think I was at home for only 5 days!! The rest was spent travelling!!

I am not looking forward to this plane ride back. Am flying singapore airlines via singapore and seoul to SFO. Singapore Airlines is a great airline but things have been going down in their standard over the last 4 years. My biggest complaint is with the food which to me is so plastic and inedible that I rather starve!! The service is not up to mark either..though when I do get help, the people are very nice. On the whole I am quite disappointed with SIA but maybe its because they used to be so good.

Maybe they should just allow people to bring their own food and give us a break in price!! Or let us buy a meal that is fresh packed rather than freezer packed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home